Roses understands that our success depends on the talents and dedication of our employees, and we strive to provide an environment in which our employees can succeed and grow. If you are interested in learning more about job opportunities with our company, please search our current job postings.
This position requires ability to operate, monitor, adjust and maintain paper-converting machinery. Prior experience in operating, troubleshooting, rebuilding or repair of machinery and equipment preferred. Inventory Management skills a plus. Successful candidate must have ability to occasionally lift/transport up to 45 lbs. with assistance. Mathematical and measurement skills are required. Reading comprehension ability also required. RSWP is a 24/7 operation. Employees routinely work any shift assigned.
Benefits include Major Medical, Dental, STD/LTD, Vision, Life, Vacations & Holidays, 401(k) Plan. Roses Southwest Papers is a 24/7 operation, with a twelve hours shift (7:00-7:00), working three days on, three days off.
In order to continue through the application process, please visit the following link to fill out our application and answer an assessment test therein requested. Please provide your salary history and expectations as well.
Roses Southwest Papers, Inc., a major paper converting co, is seeking an Industrial Electrician. This position supports a 24-hour 4-shift operation requiring flexibility and on-call status. Applicant should have +2 years experience with facility, machinery and equipment.
Knowledge of PLC's, VF motor drives, Motion/Servo motors, HM interfaces and distributed control systems required. Experience with Allen Bradley, Siemens, Omron, Elau, Gidding & Lewis products helpful. Routine job duties include installation, inspection, diagnostics, testing, repair and adjustment of manufacturing equipment. Strong control/troubleshooting abilities utilizing both schematics and ladder logic needed.
Benefits include Major Medical, Dental, STD/LTD, Vision, Life, Vacations & Holidays, 401(k) Plan.
Please visit the link below to fill out our application and answer an assessment test therein requested.
Roses Southwest Papers, Inc. is a family owned and operated minority business located in Albuquerque, NM. We specialize in the production of paper products for the away-from-home market. For the past 30 years, we have served some of the nation's largest restaurant chains and redistributors.
Provides financial information by maintaining and reconciling accounts; preparing reports.
* Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
* Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
* Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
* Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
* Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
* Secures financial information by completing keeping information confidential.
* Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
* Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
* Understands and produces aging reports
* Aids Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable when needed
Education and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
* 1+ years of experience working in accounting role.
* Experience using Dynamics GP highly desirable.
* Dynamics GP, SQL, Access and advanced level Excel skills highly desirable.
Skills and Qualifications:
General Math Skills, Accounting, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Coordination, Thoroughness, Quality Focus, Objectivity. Desire to learn new skills is a must.
Benefits include: Major Medical, Dental, Vision, 401 (k), STD & LTD, Vacations & Holidays.
© Copyright ROSES. All Rights Reserved.